Code: View 1.02 on Github / Public Repos
GPXIngest is a PHP Class designed to ingest GPS Tracking Files and convert them into a nested object.
It supports JSON serialisation (and later import) of the ingested data and generates a number of statistics at ingest (such as acceleration rates).
A full list of issues under this version can be found here
- Speed calculations based on changes in Geo location, where speed is not directly available
- Ability to enable/disable Experimental Features
- Min/Max Latitude and Longitude calculation
- Acceleration/Deceleration Statistics
- Elevation Statistics
- Distance travelled calculations
- Total Time Moving calculations
- Metadata Improvements
- SmartTrack creates a new track for every endpoint
- Multiple PHP Notices and warnings
- E_WARNING raised if speed is calculated
- Multi-track support broken