Mod_BGithub is a simple module allowing you to embed commit details in a Joomla! site. It uses the GitHub API to retrieve repository information including commits and issues. It can also retrieve user information and display a (very) basic user profile, including a list of the user's public repositories.
The module supports both Joomla! 2.5 and Joomla 3.x and allows for filtering of all displayed information.
There are three pre-configured styles: Chromed, Light and Dark. The latter two are very simple but provide a good starting point for those who want to style the module themselves.
This module is available for free on Github, however the free version comes with no support. Purchase includes 12 months support
The full feature list is below, (configuration options are detailed in the documentation
- All layouts can be loaded individually, or all-in-one
- 3 Preconfigured CSS styles
- Limit displayed entries
- Customisable date display format
- Display of a commit authors Gravatar
- Link back to the commit and the code tree
- Link back to Commit author's profile
- Displays the commit comment
- Overview of issue displayed in a tooltip
- Issue label (bug/enhancement etc displayed)
- Link back to author's GitHub profile
- Filtering by issue status (Can display all issues, open issue or closed issues)
- Issue status displayed in front-end
- Display user's Gravatar
- Link back to user's blog
- Display a link of the users repositories (including the primary language)
- Exclude Repos by name