The Vehicle Management System is still under heavy development, however a sneak preview is now available!
All development so far has been focused on functionality and not the aesthetic qualities of the interface. The template in use is therefore the aptly named "Fugly"
A newer, more refined template will be created before the first release, but Fugly should be sufficient to show the base concepts of VehMan.
- Fuel Usage Logging
- Service/Maintenance Logging
- Support for Multiple Vehicles
- Fuel Economy Calculations
- Support for Templates
- Support for Multiple Languages
- Support for multiple users (allowing vehicles to remain private or public)
- Enhanced Statistics
- Parts Database
- Email Reminders for Tax/MOT
Although there's not much to look at at the moment, the underlying system is very customisable and should be reasonably easy to build templates for. Release 1 shouldn't be too far away!