Vehicle Management System (VehMan) is a PHP/MySQL based system for managing the common tasks related to vehicle ownership. Version 0.1a implements the basic functionality
- Fuel Usage Logging (including Economy calculations)
- Service/Maintenance Logging
- Multiple Vehicles
- Multiple Users
The system is fully templateable and supports multiple languages (currently only UK English/en_gb is available)
Screenshots of the system using the Default template can be found here.
- Setup emailing of Tax/MOT reminders
- Add support for Groups (partially implemented)
- Allow transferring of vehicles between users
- Enhance statistics
- Enhance Vehicle Information Page
- Fix known issues (see below)
- Create Documentation
- Create Installer
This version has a number of known issues, and as such should not be deployed on the public facing internet!
- Vulnerability to Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
- Vulnerability (partial) to SQL injection on some pages
- No Documentation
- No Installer
- Messy coding (but functional)
Remember, this release is Alpha software, no responsibility can be accepted if it damages your system (it shouldn't!)
As an early release, the system is currently released under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommerical-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Once more stability within the codebase has been achieved, it is intended that the system will be released under a more permissive license.
If you wish to use the system in a way not permitted by this license, please Contact Me to discuss.