videos.bentasker.co.uk is used to embed platform agnostic videos into various sites, including www.bentasker.co.uk and https://snippets.bentasker.co.uk.
It provides the means to organise videos as well as to trivially reference them from other locations.
Version 0.13 is a feature release, and brings some general improvements
An overview of issues for this release can be seen in the JIRA Mirror
- VID-6: Inserted pings to analytics so video performance can be tracked
- VID-7: Identified and documented non-player caused playback issue on Android
- VID-8: Created a player page (https://videos.bentasker.co.uk/Player.html)
- VID-9: Schema.org microdata markup is also now injected into the page
- VID-1: Minified the embed code
As of the release of v0.13, embeds should refer only to the minified embed script:
The following player uses release 0.13