Before I took it offline, Benscomputer.no-ip.org contained a vast number of articles on a wide range of subjects. The plan was always to filter through and republish those articles that may be of use to others.
I've previously republished a few of the articles, but efforts to skim through have largely been overridden by other commitments.
Having had a total of 1 hours sleep last night, I needed something easy to do with impaired mind, but challenging enough to keep me awake! As as result I've now republished the following articles
- Documentation: Verification, Validation & Testing
- Documentation: Manual Database Retrieval Script for ZoneAlarm
- Documentation: Managing Change in an IT Environment
- Documentation: Battery not charging on SV650
- Blog: Tips for Fighting Password Theft
- Blog: Why You Should Never Share Login Details
- Blog: Software Patents Raised Again in the UK
- Blog: The Problem with Software Patents Is
In my sleep deprived state, I've not been able to thoroughly proof-read all of the republished content. Some of the posted content dates back to 2006 when my writing style was.... let's say different..... so I can only apologise for any typo's or use of abysmal grammar!
I've also launched a new service in the Suffolk Area: Vehicle Fault Code Reading. This can cost up to £70 at a garage, but I'll come and read your codes for just £15.
There is now a static archive of content available here, made available from a backup taken in late 2010