Mod_BGithub is a simple module allowing you to embed commit details in a Joomla! site. It uses the GitHub API to retrieve repository information including commits and issues. It can also retrieve user information and display a (very) basic user profile, including a list of the user's public repositories.
The module supports both Joomla! 2.5 and Joomla 3.x and allows for filtering of all displayed information.
There are three pre-configured styles: Chromed, Light and Dark. The latter two are very simple but provide a good starting point for those who want to style the module themselves.
The full feature list is (configuration options are detailed in the documentation, also see the demo)
- All layouts can be loaded individually, or all-in-one
- 3 Preconfigured CSS styles
- Limit displayed entries
- Customisable date display format
- Display of a commit authors Gravatar
- Link back to the commit and the code tree
- Link back to Commit author's profile
- Displays the commit comment
- Overview of issue displayed in a tooltip
- Issue label (bug/enhancement etc displayed)
- Link back to author's GitHub profile
- Filtering by issue status (Can display all issues, open issue or closed issues)
- Issue status displayed in front-end
- Display user's Gravatar
- Link back to user's blog
- Display a link of the users repositories (including the primary language)
- Exclude Repos by name